Happy New Year! IC:2018 becomes more real now as we begin the month by month countdown to our fantastic event!
One of the areas the BDA and committee are very proud of is the internationally renowned line-up of our keynote speakers! We have the pleasure of welcoming experts from the UK, USA, Canada and beyond!
The team have endeavored to invite speakers that most of us can only hope to hear once in a career and we think we did pretty well! Join us at Telford International Centre, 12th – 14th April 2018 to hear:
- Professor Daniel Ansari – The University of Western Ontario,
- Professor Simon Fisher – Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour in Nijmegen,
- Professor John Gabrieli – Harvard – MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology (HST) Massachusetts Institute of Technology,
- Professor Linnea Ehri – City University of New York,
- Professor Manuel Casanova – University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville,
- Professor Victor van Daal – Edge Hill University,
- Professor Susan Gathercole – Cambridge University,
- Dr Marketa Caravolas – Bangor University,
- Professor Amanda Kirby – University of South Wales.